Reason #1 to Attend Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, California March 22-24
Enhance Your Professional Developement
Are you looking to improve your social media marketing skills? Need to beef up your knowledge of a specific social network? Does proving ROI seem out of reach?
“The sessions provided actual usable knowledge, not a sales pitch or high-level fluff. That’s so unusual to find in a conference and is extraordinarily valuable,” said Holly Chessman.
Social Media Marketing World provides more than 100 expert-led sessions across seven tracks:
- Social Tactics Track: Find out the best and newest ways to market your business with social media. Pick up actionable tips to improve your marketing with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, visual marketing and SlideShare.
- Social Strategy Track: Discover new strategies that will draw ideal customers to your business. You’ll soak in sessions on social strategy, the psychology of social media and much more.
- Content Marketing Track: See how successful bloggers, podcasters and YouTubers build and maintain content that their customers love to share. You’ll discover how to leverage content to sell, how to move people to action and tips for excelling at blogging, podcasting and video marketing.
- Measurement Track: Discover how leading experts track, measure and analyze what really works with social media. You’ll finally be able to prove your social activities are working and find better ways to measure and calculate ROI.
- Corporate Social Track: Pick up actionable ways to deal with crisis management, employee advocacy, customer service and real-time marketing. You’ll understand how your peers manage the unique demands of the corporate world, while pushing the envelope with social media marketing.
- Small Biz Social Track: See how small businesses generate leads and sell with social media. You’ll also find out how your peers manage social media and the creative methods they use to grow.
- Social Future Track: Glance into the future as marketing pros show you how to employ mobile marketing and other emerging opportunities. You’ll discover the latest research and trends that could propel your business past the competition.
“I have pages and pages of notes with strong takeaways to put in place from the excellent speakers,” said Alexandra Briggs.
An attendee writes down ideas gained during a session.
“The knowledge I gained will make the event pay for itself! I will BEG my boss to send me back next year,” explained Julie Lowe.
Come to Social Media Marketing World 2015 for unparalleled professional development.
To wrap it up…
“If someone asked me if they could only go to one conference a year, which would it be? I would say it has to be Social Media Marketing World. Best self-investment you will ever make,” said Matthew David Smith.
“I learned more about social media in those two days than I have in the past two years! It inspired me to do more, and I can’t wait to get started,” said Kim Pekin.
If you’re a social media marketer, this conference is the place to be. You’ll acquire practical knowledge from the best in the field that will help improve your business and your professional development in this industry, where it can be hard to keep up with all the changes.
“If you have two days in the year you can spend for you own internal R&D on social, without a doubt, this is the place,” said Neal Schaffer.
You’ll meet people who speak the language of social media and will become helpful advisors and good friends long after you’ve returned home. And you’ll have a great time.
“What makes a great event obviously is the content, but as a lot of people say, it’s what happens outside of the classroom… And c’mon—it’s like freaking San Diego,” said Marcus Sheridan.
Here is a link to learn more about the event: Social Media Marketing World!
See you in March at Social Media Marketing World