In our transforming world, the usual classical codes are turned upside down, and new ones have to be reinvented. As far as marketing is concerned, this principle applies in particular since the development of marketing plans is essential to the sustainability of a company. It must continually adapt to the changes in our connected and increasingly demanding economy.
First, Let Me Describe What Digital Marketing From My Perspective Is All About.
Today the relationship between buyers and sellers has changed. We are far from the time when the sellers solely governed the relationship. Thanks to the explosion of, the internet and the digital world everyone can go and fetch information quickly, compare products, services, and prices. We talk about the digital transformation of companies when they have to deal with this type of problem. And in such a situation marketers have every interest in affirming their online presence to meet the expectations of those connected consumers who no longer simply ask for a product or service but also seek to be educated. Have marketing managers various tools to help them attract prospects in a modern way-(Emarketing)?
1) Digital Marketing: Definition
First, let’s begin by defining what digital marketing is and what makes it different from traditional marketing.
If one refers to the definition given to us by Wikipedia , digital marketing (or digital marketing) “corresponds to all Internet marketing methods and practices: online communication (influence and social networks), optimization of e-commerce, creation of traffic through all digital media (computer, mobile phone, podcast reader, video games and dynamic display – outdoor advertising panel & point of sale television). ”
We can summarize this more quickly by saying that doing so-called “digital” marketing means doing marketing as we have always done concerning objectives and processes but using the digital tools at our disposal today.
The goal, therefore, remains to promote the image of your company to attract visitors and convert these visitors into leads and loyal customers.
To carry out your campaigns of digital marketing, you can rely on several tools:
- Social networks: using social networks helps to keep in touch with customers and assert the brand image of your company.
- The web: blogs and corporate websites are the showcases for your business and your image.
- Digital advertising campaigns: it is possible to pay for advertising on the internet.
- Email campaigns: keep you in touch with your database, keep track of your latest news, create links, and more.
- Inbound marketing: marketing strategy based on a methodology and digital tools such as personas, content marketing, etc.
- SEO and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) optimize the content you publish on the internet and social networks for maximum visibility.
- Mobile marketing: mobile use (application, push/push & pull campaign …)
- Data: User data will allow you to learn a lot about them. There are several ways to harvest and use them.
2) How to Get Started In Digital Marketing?
A) Getting Started
You will understand that, to implement a digital marketing strategy, it is not necessary to have large budgets. It is possible to create a sound basis by just using the tools that are at Go to the full article.
Source:: Business 2 Community