By Harold Brown
You could be missing valuable prospects if you are not using videos to promote your accounting practice
Video is no longer an “up-and-coming” marketing tactic. It has arrived. And buyers expect to see videos about company products and services. Consumers of products across the board, including corporate buyers and household buyers alike use video to inform their buying decisions. Plus, it’s a powerful way to tell your brand story, explain your value proposition, and build relationships with your customers and prospects.
The adoption of large-screen smartphones and other Internet-connected devices is pushing digital video consumption rates through the roof. In concert with that, social media and video sharing sites are capturing viewers in mind-numbing numbers. For instance, globally, YouTube gets over a billion visitors a month while Facebook viewers watch over 100 million hours of video per day. (We can even produce videos that are personalized for each Facebook user. Here’s an example: http://www.appliedmarketinggroup.com/personalized-videos/)
Chances are very good your prospects are already watching videos online. The big question is … are you meeting them where they already are.
We produce CUSTOM PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS in these styles:
- 2D Animation Videos
- Image Slideshow Videos
- Kinetic Text Videos
- Multi-Style Videos,
- Spokesperson Videos
- Whiteboard Videos.
- Personalized Videos.
We produce PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS that can be personalized for your business in 3 simple steps.
- Select the video(s) you want.
- Send us your information (Logo, Contact Information etc.)
- We do the rest!
We now have customizable videos for over 125 kinds of business. Go to to this page to learn more. Customizable Videos
What can video do for your business?
These days video has not only become accepted on websites, social media and video sharing sites, it’s now expected. Especially by younger consumers who research products and services online and on their mobile devices before making a purchase. Here are some things to take into account as you consider whether or not to use videos to promote your business, products or services.
- Videos can motivate people to try a new store, product, service or to make purchases, all at the convenience of the prospect.
- A video can provide much more information than a static ad can and can shorten the sales process.
- Video content can be repurposed and used in other media and formats.
- Videos stay alive. They remain available online as evergreen assets long after they were created.
- Videos are are an efficient, cost-effective way to market.
- Video is shared easily and often on social media platforms, often expanding the reach of a well crafted video message with no added effort or cost. In 2012 video became the most shared content on Facebook, trumping pictures and article links. One study found videos drove sharing 375-per-cent more frequently than text-based status updates on business pages.
- Video is measurable. Analytics are readily accessible and can be used to define sources of increased sales.
- Marketing videos can evoke emotion much like television Go to the full article.