By Emily Sidley
Don’t miss these 11 helpful content marketing and public relations tools!
There are a lot of tools out there to help you with public relations and content marketing. But which ones are worth taking the time to learn how to use? Or even pay for? Personalized PR and custom content marketing take time, but it’s worth it!
Content Marketing Tools & Resources
1. Adobe Spark
“Instantly combine photos and text into eye-catching professional graphics. From collages to posters to magazine covers, the possibilities are limitless.”
This convenient tool is a fantastic way to create images and graphics, videos or web stories. You can use it for free, as long as you don’t mind Adobe Spark adding their branding at the end of your video, or you can upgrade to remove it. This tool has a wide range of templates you can customize into the exact piece of content you want, whether you plan to post it on your business’ social media channels, include it in a blog post or add it to your website.
Want examples of this tool in action? Check out this video I made about the difference between a media pitch and a press release, or watch Beth Adan‘s video about social media trends below.
“Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor.”
Although this content marketing resource isn’t free, it can be very powerful if you use it correctly. Here are just some of the ways we like to use BuzzSumo at Three Girls Media:
- Measuring how effective a particular blog topic may be
- Researching articles to include in a blog post
- Finding relevant articles to share across our social media channels
- Keeping track of articles you may want to reference later
- Researching influencers to reach out to on behalf of our clients
- Monitoring client names and backlinks for online mentions
- Following specific industry keywords for possible articles and stories to share with media followers (either for Three Girls or our clients’ social media accounts)
- Keeping up with industry news for Three Girls and our clients
As you can tell, this tool provides a lot of helpful information! If you don’t want to invest in a subscription, we’re happy to talk to you about ways we can use this tool on your business’ behalf.
“Empowering the world to design.”
This is another awesome tool for creating custom images! I use it nearly every day for Three Girls and our clients – in addition to some of my own personal designs (my husband and I even printed a custom canvas for our home based on a poster I designed in Canva).
With Canva, you can start with their design templates and customize it to fit your business’ branding. You can also design your company’s images to add to the design. I’ve included a few various images our team made using Canva; visit our Instagram page for more!
4. CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
“Write headlines that drive traffic, shares and search Go to the full article.
Source:: Business 2 Community